Welcome to Jenifer's Parent Teacher Organization! We are so excited to use this platform to connect with you on a regular basis. We look forward to keeping you up-to-date with everything that’s going on with the PTO as well as providing you with opportunities to get engaged at Jenifer by volunteering. If you are unfamiliar with the PTO, we are a group of active and supportive parent and teacher volunteers who partner with Jenifer staff and administration to plan and host extracurricular activities that will augment students’ educational experiences. Additionally, we raise funds to allow us to do even more!
If you have ideas or simply want to help out, contact us at Jenifer.PTO@gmail.com. Thank you, April Spence, PTO President
INTERESTED IN VOLUNTEERING???
The Charles County Public Schools website has information on volunteering. All volunteers must be screened, and follow and abide by the CCPS guidelines. More information can be found using the link below. The link to go through the training can be obtained from Ms. Taylor, Assistant Principal, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More information about Volunteering below!
Support Jenifer While You Shop!
- Box Tops for Education is an ongoing fundraiser as well as Labels for Education (Campbell's soup labels).
- Food Lion: Remember to link your MVP Food Lion Card for Lion Shop & Share to benefit our school. Go to www.foodlion.com for more information.
- Giant A+ Bonus Rewards: Just logon to www.giantfood.com and register your Giant card. The school ID code is 00303.
- Safeway Membership Card: This is one of our most resourceful fundraisers! Just logon to www.escrip.com to register your Safeway card.
- Target: Take Charge of Education: Designate our school and shop with your Target VISA or Target Card. Program details at www.target.com/tcoe.